Terms & Conditions
- As payment, we accept cash, EFTPOS, visa, bankcard, or MasterCard.
- While we endeavour to keep the website and price lists up to date, management reserves the right to change treatments and prices from time to time and without notice.
- In the interest of client care, prior to any treatment being performed at the spa, a health consultation form must be completed. Please disclose any medical condition, injuries and/or prescription medication you are taking as some services and/or products may be contra-indicated.
- Please arrive 15 mins prior to your appointment as late arrival may reduce your treatment time.
- In the interest of other spa guests, please turn mobile phones off or to a silent ringtone.
- For packages including hydrotherapy spa, bathers are required.
- Longer packages require maximum notice when scheduling appointments.
- Please leave valuables at home as we take no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- Please arrange childcare prior to your appointment.
- Appointments over 1 hour will require credit card details in order to hold the booking.
When re-scheduling or cancelling appointments we require 48 hours notice. Cancellations made after the required time or failure to attend appointments will result in gift vouchers becoming void and charges made to your credit card
We have an in spa Reward Program which earns you loyalty $ every time you spend money with us. Each time you pay for your beauty service or skin
Terms and Conditions for Loyalty Program
- Loyalty dollars may not be accrued for heavily discounted packages or specials.
- Rewards are NOT redeemable for cash.
- We regret that clients not registered in our system will not be eligible to claim past loyalty dollars.
- We accept no responsibility for computer
faults,or loss of records due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Bookings for reward redemptions are not valid Saturdays, Thursday nights or between 13th December – 2nd January.
- Loyalty dollars are accumulated for all products and services with the exception of Naturopathy and Acupuncture or any associated herbal products related to the said practitioner.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Vouchers expire 18 months from
dateof purchase unless otherwise written. Extensions of up to 3 months may be requested PRIOR to expiry in some cases at the discretion of management.
- Expired Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Failure to keep an appointment or provide the minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation will result in the gift voucher becoming void.
- A gift voucher number must be provided at the time of booking in order to hold the booking.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No refunds or monetary returns will be given.
- Cove Spa will not be liable for any gift vouchers lost or stolen.
PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY
- Please choose carefully as we are unable to accept
returnof any products purchased online.
- Cove Spa strongly recommends that if you have not used our chosen Skin Care or
Make Upbrands before that you book a complimentary skin consultation with one of our qualified Therapists who will recommend the correct skin care products and make up colours designed specifically to suit your skin. If you are concerned about skin sensitivities, we can then provide a complimentary product sample for you to try before you buy. There is a strict limit to product sampling and a full skin analysis needs to be carried out by one of our professionals prior to issue.
47 Tate Street
South Perth, WA 6151
(08) 9367 1877
Monday & Tuesday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.00am – 8.30pm
Thursday: 9.00am – 8.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm