General Cove Spa Policies, Terms and Conditions
- As payment we accept cash, eftpos, visa, bankcard, or mastercard.
- While we endeavour to keep the web site and pricelists up to date, management reserves the right to change treatments and prices from time to time and without notice.
- In the interest of client care, prior to any treatment being performed at the spa a health consultation form must be completed. Please disclose any medical condition, injuries and/or prescription medication you are taking as some services and/or products may be contra-indicated.
- Please arrive 15 mins prior to your appointment as late arrival may reduce your treatment time.
- In the interest of other spa guests, please turn mobile phones off or to a silent ring tone.
- For packages including hydrotherapy spa, bathers are required.
- Longer packages require maximum notice when scheduling appointments.
- Please leave valuables at home as we take no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- Please arrange childcare prior to your appointment.
- Appointments over 1 hour will require credit card details in order to hold the booking.
When re-scheduling or cancelling appointments we require 48 hours notice. Cancellations made after the required time or failure to attend appointments will result in gift vouchers becoming void and charges made to your credit card.
We have an in spa Reward Program which earns you loyalty $ every time you spend money with us. Each time you pay for your beauty service or skin care, and provided we have your details, our computer will automatically register any loyalty $ you have accumulated. Loyalty dollars can be used anytime and can even be used as gift vouchers for friends
Terms and Conditions for Loyalty Program
- Loyalty dollars may not be accrued for heavily discounted packages or specials.
- Rewards are NOT redeemable for cash.
- We regret that clients not registered in our system will not be eligible to claim past loyalty dollars.
- We accept no responsibility for computer faults, or loss of records due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Bookings for reward redemptions are not valid Saturdays, Thursday nights or between 13th December – 2nd January.
- Loyalty dollars are accumulated for all products and services with the exception of Naturopathy and Acupuncture or any associated herbal products related to the said practitioner.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers expire 18 months from date of purchase unless otherwise written. Extensions of up to 3 months may be requested PRIOR to expiry in some cases at the discretion of management.
- Expired Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Failure to keep an appointment or provide the minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation will result in the gift voucher becoming void.
- A gift voucher number must be provided at the time of booking in order to hold the booking.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No refunds or monetary returns will be given.
- Cove Spa will not be liable for any gift vouchers lost or stolen.
Product Returns Policy
- Please choose carefully as we are unable to accept return of any products purchased online.
- Cove Spa strongly recommends that if you have not used our chosen Skin Care or Make Up brands before that you book a complimentary skin consultation with one of our qualified Therapists who will recommend the correct skin care products and make up colours designed specifically to suit your skin. If you are concerned about skin sensitivities, we can then provide a complimentary product sample for you to try before you buy. There is a strict limit to product sampling and a full skin analysis needs to be carried out by one of our professionals prior to issue.
Mothers Day Facebook Competition 2016
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
1. a. Follow and Like the Cove Spa official Facebook account www.facebook.com/covespa. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following the Cove Spa page at the time of judging
2. b. Tag somebody and explain why they deserve to win and recommend they ‘like’ Cove Spa to be eligible.
Both of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The Winner of the Competition will win a 2hr Ultimate Spa Treatment as advertised valued at $260.00 as a gift card which will be valid for use within 18 months.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia with a valid Facebook account. Employees (and their immediate families) of Cove Spa are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
How to Win
9. The Competition commences at 3pm WSTD on 27th April 2016 and closes at 5pm WSTD on Saturday 7th May 2016 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 5pm on 7th May 2016.
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The winner will be drawn by skill and chance will play no part.
11. The Winner shall be determined at and announced via the Cove Spa official Facebook account on Saturday 7th May 2016 at 5pm WSTD. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via a Facebook post, followed by a confirmation email.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The total retail value of the Prize is approximately AUD$260 (two hundred and sixty Australian dollars)
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 8th May 2016 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Release for Promotional Activities
17. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as re-posting material, photo opportunities or interviews as might be required by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the Winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
Exclusion of Liability
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
23. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Cove Spa on Facebook and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
24. The promoter is Cove Spa ABN 59678048946, Shop 47 Tate Street, South Perth WA 6151 Australia.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Western Australia, Australia.
26. This competition is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by Facebook.